As a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Savannah Classical Athletics has precautionary measures that are set in place to protect our student-athletes, coaches, and staff. At this time NO visitors are allowed into our facilities. Please adhere to all rules and policies as they will be strictly enforced.
- Face coverings must always be worn in the building.
- All students must bring their own water (1-gallon jug is recommended).
- All Students must enter at a designated location.
- Students will remain 6 feet apart while waiting to be screened.
- One student at a time will enter to be screened.
- After entry, students will report directly to their designated workout location.
Each student-athlete will receive a temperature check before entering the facility.
The following questions will be asked:
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Have you recently had a loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in close contact or cared for someone with COVID-19?
- Students must remain with their workout group until dismissed by a coach.
- Face coverings must always be worn in the facility.
- Maintain social distancing.
- No lingering in the facility and/or on the campus, students must leave immediately following activity.